- Business as usual will not result in creating new value.
It takes a persistently adventurous spirit to reach a better future.
- We would like to extend our deepest sympathies to those who have been affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. We also thank all those who are continuing to work tirelessly to prevent the further spread of infection.
- Coca-Cola Bottlers Japan Inc. (CCBJI) produces and supplies approximately 90% of the Coca-Cola system's products in Japan to serve the needs of our customers and consumers. Among the 225 or more bottlers currently manufacturing and selling Coca-Cola brand products globally, CCBJI stands firm not only as one of the largest Coca-Cola bottlers in Asia, but also as one of the largest in the world in terms of sales revenue.
- We work in the beverage industry, which in recent years has undergone a wave of major changes; consumers’ needs have diversified, and market competition has become more intense. Amidst these changes, we have been striving to create new economic and social value by promoting integration and drastic business transformations.
- “Business as usual” is not an option.
We must move forward to achieve sustainable growth, without being afraid to change.
- Our mission is to “deliver happy moments to everyone while creating value.” Beverages are both lifestyle necessities and small luxuries to enjoy. As a “total beverage company ”, we deliver safe products that customers can drink with peace of mind, and we are working to create new market opportunities while meeting the diversifying needs of customers through innovation.
- We will achieve our mission by continually learning and growing, and we will strive to be the preferred partner of our many stakeholders, especially our customers and shareholders. Furthermore, we will continue to focus on our transformation for sustainable growth, based in our firm belief that “business as usual is not an option.”
- Realizing CSV (Creating Shared Value)
- The entire world was hit by the unprecedented pandemic, which drastically changed our economic activities and social lives. Even amidst these circumstances, we will continue to fulfill our important mission of providing safe and secure products and services that are essential to our customer’s daily lives, while giving top priority to the safety and health of our customers, clients, and employees. We will also confirm the ever-changing lifestyles and consumption sites of our customers with our own eyes, identify their needs, and use every available opportunity to make proposals and provide them with our products and services. Furthermore, we are determined to address social issues through our business activities and fulfill our responsibility to work together to create a better future.
- Although the uncertainty of the future continues, our goal is to achieve our mission at all times. Each and every employee will continue to create new shared value, and we will grow into a corporate group that is trusted and supported by all of our stakeholders.
Representative Director, President and CEO