- The information concerning products (including Coca-Cola drinks) or services on the Site is only applicable to Miyagi, Yamagata, Fukushima, Ibaraki, Tochigi, Gunma, Saitama, Chiba, Tokyo, Kanagawa, Niigata, Yamanashi, Shizuoka, Aichi, Gifu, Mie, Shiga, Kyoto, Osaka, Hyogo, Nara, Wakayama, Tottori, Shimane, Okayama, Hiroshima, Yamaguchi, Tokushima, Kagawa, Ehime, Kochi, Fukuoka, Saga, Nagasaki, Kumamoto, Oita, Miyazaki and Kagoshima.
- Coca-Cola Bottlers Japan Group uses the trademark of The Coca-Cola Company pursuant to the relevant contract. The Coca-Cola Company and Coca-Cola (Japan) Company, Limited are not the sponsors of the Site but the separate companies, and thus do not assume any responsibilities for the Site.
- Distribution, transmission, modification, copying, reproduction or any use of the content of the Site for public or commercial purposes, whatever the medium (including text, images, audio, video and source code) without the written consent of Coca-Cola Bottlers Japan Group or others as may be applicable is prohibited. Use of third parties' images, names and/or resources such as intellectual properties contained in the Site without the written consent of the third parties concerned is prohibited. Also, the copyrights to emails transmitted from Coca-Cola Bottlers Japan Group to users belong to Coca-Cola Bottlers Japan Group entirely, and cannot be transferred or reprinted without the consent of Coca-Cola Bottlers Japan Group.
- The user assumes responsibility for browsing or other use of the Site. Coca-Cola Bottlers Japan Group neither guarantees nor asserts the accuracy of information on the Site, nor will it accept liability for content errors or claims of infringement of third party rights arising from use of postings on the Site. Neither Coca-Cola Bottlers Japan Group nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, punitive or other expenses or damage arising out of a user's access to, or use of, the Site.
- Trademarks, service marks, and logos displayed on the Site are the exclusive property of The Coca-Cola Company, Coca-Cola (Japan) Company, Limited, Coca-Cola Bottlers Japan Group, or other parties, and may not be used without the consent of their respective owners.
- The Site may contain links to sites owned or operated by parties other than Coca-Cola Bottlers Japan Group. Coca-Cola Bottlers Japan Group is not responsible for the contents of such sites.
- Coca-Cola Bottlers Japan Group may from time to time monitor or review discussions, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards and other information on the Site. However, Coca-Cola Bottlers Japan Group does not have an obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the contents. Posting or transmitting any threatening, defamatory, libelous, obscene, inflammatory, scandalous, improper, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage a violation of any law is prohibited.
- By submitting messages and/or materials to the Site, the user agrees to indemnify, defend and hold blameless Coca-Cola Bottlers Japan Group from all damages, costs, and expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees and costs arising out of all claims, challenges, or actions related to your submission, including, without limitation, claims for infringement of intellectual property rights, libel, and defamation related to your submission.
- Certain information on the Site may constitute forecasts regarding future business performance. Coca-Cola Bottlers Japan Group makes no guarantees of assurance for the outcome of these forecasts as they include inherent uncertainties and risks. Please note that the actual future outcomes may differ from the stated target due to changes in the business environment, etc.
Copyrights and other rights for the texts, tables, illustrations, pictures, videos, logos, software, and any other information posted on the Site (hereinafter collectively referred to as “contents”) belong to Coca-Cola Bottlers Japan Group or relevant right holders who have authorized Coca-Cola Bottlers Japan Group to use them.
Other than the cases permitted by the Copyright Act and other laws, reproducing, transferring, or selling, etc. the contents without the prior consent of the right holders is prohibited by the laws.
Information security measures
When personal information is submitted through the Site, it is encrypted using the industry standard encryption method called SSL to protect it from unauthorized access of a third party.
Cookies may be used in the Site. Cookies are the mechanism which temporarily stores data on customers' computers through their browsers so that when they visit the Site again, they can use it more conveniently. Use of this mechanism will not cause Coca-Cola Bottlers Japan Group to violate customers' privacy or cause negative influence to their computers. Cookies may be disabled by the browser settings, but some services in the Site might become unavailable by doing so.
- ※Coca-Cola Bottlers Japan Group companies specified in the Site Policy are as listed below:
- Coca-Cola Bottlers Japan Holdings Inc.
- Coca-Cola Bottlers Japan Inc.
- Coca-Cola Bottlers Japan Vending Inc.
- FV Japan Inc..
- Kadiac Co.,Ltd.
- Coca-Cola Customer Marketing Co.,Ltd.
- Coca-Cola Bottlers Japan Business Services Inc.
- Coca-Cola Bottlers Japan Benefit Inc.
Optimal browser environment for the Site
When using the Site, the following environment is recommended.
The Site may not be used or displayed correctly if used in other than the recommended environment or in some browser settings of the customer even in the recommended environment. And, the Site may not work properly when some software is installed.
Microsoft Windows 10
Microsoft Internet Explorer 11
The latest version of Google Chrome
The latest version of Firefox
Macintosh Mac OS X
The latest version of Safari
Android OS5 and above
The latest version of Google Chrome
iOS10 and above
The latest version of Safari
To view the PDF files contained in the Site, Adobe Acrobat Reader is necessary.
If you don't have the software, please click the button below to download it from the linked site.
COCA-COLA, コカ･コーラ, COCA-COLA ZERO, コカ･コーラ ゼロ, COCA-COLA ZERO CAFEINE, コカ･コーラ ゼロカフェイン, COCA-COLA PLUS, コカ･コーラ プラス, GEORGIA, ジョージア, 爽健美茶, そうけんびちゃ, からだ巡茶, Advance, からだすこやか茶, 綾鷹, あやたか, にごりほのか, つむぎ, KOCHAKADEN, 紅茶花伝, 太陽のマテ茶, AQUARIUS, アクエリアス, AQUARIUS ZERO, アクエリアス ゼロ, FANTA, ファンタ, SPRITE, スプライト, REAL GOLD, リアルゴールド, Qoo, クー, MINUTE MAID, ミニッツメイド, I LOHAS, い･ろ･は･す, 森の水だより, YOGUR STAND, ヨーグルスタンド, WORKS, ワークス, Dr Pepper and ドクターペッパー are the registered trademarks of The Coca-Cola Company Limited.
CANADA DRY, カナダドライ, Schweppes and シュウェップス are the registered trademarks of Atlantic Industries
Glaceau and グラソー are the registered trademarks of Energy Brands Inc.
©The Coca-Cola Company